TSA #4 – Learn something new
For this week’s Truly Simple Action its time to learn something new. Pick something you are interested in learning more about, and study it.
Here are 5 different ways you could explore learning something new:
- Check out some books from your local library
- Volunteer with a local group
- Take some online classes – Stanford has some great free classes starting next year.
- Take a real class at your local community college
- Just Google the subject and read everything you can on it
As you may have noticed only one of the options above costs money so there is no excuse to not try any of the other options. Recently I’ve been intersted in learning more about green building techniques so I checked out some books from my library and then I just signed up for the Making Green Buildings class at from Standford. Both were free options.
What are you interested in? It could be anything at all. Pick something or pick a few things and learn something new.
TSA = Truly Simple Actions
The goal of the TSA project is to improve your life and help make this world a better place, one simple action at a time.