This week is all about going with the flow.
Sometimes life happens to you and you just have to go with it for a bit. Today we are getting our house tented for termites, which is long overdue. This comes at a fun time as my wife is 9 months pregnant so we have to get EVERYTHING out of the house. All the baby stuff, all the food etc. So Yesterday I went back and forth taking all of our baby stuff to the neighbors house. Today I went up and down 2 flights of stairs taking all of our food from our fridge to my moms place to put it all in her fridge…and I get to do this all again in reverse in 2 days.
You just have to smile and get through it.
So this week, whatever life throws at you, just smile and get through it.
TSA = Truly Simple Actions The goal of the TSA project is to improve your life and help make this world a better place, one simple action at a time. Take time this week to do this one simple thing. Previous TSA’s:
- TSA#1 - Help out a Stranger
- TSA#2 - Get organized part 1 – Clear your space to clear your head
- TSA#3 - Watch what you are watching
- TSA#4 - Count Yourself Blessed
- TSA#5 - Why Diet’s Don’t Work
- TSA#6 - Just a Little Bit
- TSA#7 - Just Wash the Dishes
- TSA#8 -Tell Someone You Love Them
- TSA#9 - You aren’t doing anything good, just everything awful.
- TSA#10 - Epic Fail
- TSA#11 - 3 Simple Ways to Stay Motivated
- TSA#12 - 5 Ways to Simplify Your Email
- TSA#13 - Just Clean up One Area
- TSA#14 - Do Too Much
- TSA#15 - Slow the F*#! Down Ben
- TSA#16 - Buy Experiences, Not Stuff
- TSA#17 - Keep in Contact
- TSA#18 - Be Nice
- TSA#19 - If you can’t get out of it, get into it
- TSA#20 - Should = Do It