Halloween is in 3 days so you’ve still got plenty of time.
Your Truly Simple Action for this week is to carve a pumpkin. Pretty simple huh? Don’t just carve a pumpkin to carve a pumpkin.
Carve a pumpkin to spend time with your family and friends starting a new holiday tradition.
Carve a pumpkin to decorate your house for all your neighbors to see.
Carve a pumpkin to cook the most amazing pumpkin seeds ever.
Carve a pumpkin to get yourself in the holiday spirit and have some fun.
So this week, go get yourself a pumpkins, gather your family and friends and get carving.
TSA = Truly Simple Actions The goal of the TSA project is to improve your life and help make this world a better place, one simple action at a time. Take time this week to do this one simple thing. Previous TSA’s:
- TSA#1 - Help out a Stranger
- TSA#2 - Get organized part 1 – Clear your space to clear your head
- TSA#3 - Watch what you are watching
- TSA#4 - Count Yourself Blessed
- TSA#5 - Why Diet’s Don’t Work
- TSA#6 - Just a Little Bit
- TSA#7 - Just Wash the Dishes
- TSA#8 -Tell Someone You Love Them
- TSA#9 - You aren’t doing anything good, just everything awful.
- TSA#10 - Epic Fail
- TSA#11 - 3 Simple Ways to Stay Motivated
- TSA#12 - 5 Ways to Simplify Your Email
- TSA#13 - Just Clean up One Area
- TSA#14 - Do Too Much
- TSA#15 - Slow the F*#! Down Ben
- TSA#16 - Buy Experiences, Not Stuff
- TSA#17 - Keep in Contact
- TSA#18 - Be Nice
- TSA#19 - If you can’t get out of it, get into it
- TSA#20 - Should = Do It