Thanksgiving is already here and as such we should give thanks.
Your Truly Simple Action for this week is truly simple. Be thankful for all the great things in your life and share them and yourself with your family and friends.
Gather your friends and family around you this week and enjoy each others company. Make a tasty turkey and something with pumpkin in it and sit down for a nice meal. Play some games with the family. Take the kids to the park and play some flag football. Eat some leftovers and watch a good movie together.
Take the time this hectic week and this long weekend to be thankful for all the great stuff you have going on and share it with the great people in your life.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
TSA = Truly Simple Actions The goal of the TSA project is to improve your life and help make this world a better place, one simple action at a time. Take time this week to do this one simple thing. Previous TSA’s:
- TSA#1 - Help out a Stranger
- TSA#2 - Get organized part 1 – Clear your space to clear your head
- TSA#3 - Watch what you are watching
- TSA#4 - Count Yourself Blessed
- TSA#5 - Why Diet’s Don’t Work
- TSA#6 - Just a Little Bit
- TSA#7 - Just Wash the Dishes
- TSA#8 -Tell Someone You Love Them
- TSA#9 - You aren’t doing anything good, just everything awful.
- TSA#10 - Epic Fail
- TSA#11 - 3 Simple Ways to Stay Motivated
- TSA#12 - 5 Ways to Simplify Your Email
- TSA#13 - Just Clean up One Area
- TSA#14 - Do Too Much
- TSA#15 - Slow the F*#! Down Ben
- TSA#16 - Buy Experiences, Not Stuff
- TSA#17 - Keep in Contact
- TSA#18 - Be Nice
- TSA#19 - If you can’t get out of it, get into it
- TSA#20 - Should = Do It
- TSA#41 - Carve a Pumpkin
- TSA#42 - Start a New Tradition
- TSA#43 - Buy Handmade
- TSA#44 – Clean up Facebook