If you’ve been paying attention, the last several week’s posts have all been about adding a little holiday joy into your life. I hope you’ve taken the time and action to do just that, but if not, its not too late.
Tomorrow is Christmas eve and as the calendar goes, Christmas the next day. You have two full days to decorate your house a little, make some Christmas cookies, and call up some friends to come over for a nice holiday get together. Throw some Christmas music on Pandora, or watch your favorite Christmas movie with your family and friends and enjoy the moment.
The point is to have yourself a merry little Christmas. That is all you have to do this week.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
TSA = Truly Simple Actions The goal of the TSA project is to improve your life and help make this world a better place, one simple action at a time. Take time this week to do this one simple thing. Previous TSA’s:
- TSA#1 - Help out a Stranger
- TSA#2 - Get organized part 1 – Clear your space to clear your head
- TSA#3 - Watch what you are watching
- TSA#4 - Count Yourself Blessed
- TSA#5 - Why Diet’s Don’t Work
- TSA#6 - Just a Little Bit
- TSA#7 - Just Wash the Dishes
- TSA#8 -Tell Someone You Love Them
- TSA#9 - You aren’t doing anything good, just everything awful.
- TSA#10 - Epic Fail
- TSA#11 - 3 Simple Ways to Stay Motivated
- TSA#12 - 5 Ways to Simplify Your Email
- TSA#13 - Just Clean up One Area
- TSA#14 - Do Too Much
- TSA#15 - Slow the F*#! Down Ben
- TSA#16 - Buy Experiences, Not Stuff
- TSA#17 - Keep in Contact
- TSA#18 - Be Nice
- TSA#19 - If you can’t get out of it, get into it
- TSA#20 - Should = Do It