Building upon my previous post of creating your own traditions, infusing a little holiday spirit can be just just as simple as adding a little candy cane.
If you are looking for an easy way to infuse some holiday spirit, just make some chocolate chip cookies and add in some crushed up candy cane. It’s just that simple.
These are perfect for any holiday party or just to make the house smell awesome while you are wrapping presents.
My wife gave me the best compliment after making these, which was
“Never make these again! They are too good and I can’t stop eating them!”
Your Truly Simple Action this week is to infuse a little holiday spirit into your week. Turn on some Christmas music. Make some cookies. Invite some friends over for some eggnog (WARNING: Adults only!)
TSA = Truly Simple Actions The goal of the TSA project is to improve your life and help make this world a better place, one simple action at a time. Take time this week to do this one simple thing. Previous TSA’s:
- TSA#1 - Help out a Stranger
- TSA#2 - Get organized part 1 – Clear your space to clear your head
- TSA#3 - Watch what you are watching
- TSA#4 - Count Yourself Blessed
- TSA#5 - Why Diet’s Don’t Work
- TSA#6 - Just a Little Bit
- TSA#7 - Just Wash the Dishes
- TSA#8 -Tell Someone You Love Them
- TSA#9 - You aren’t doing anything good, just everything awful.
- TSA#10 - Epic Fail
- TSA#11 - 3 Simple Ways to Stay Motivated
- TSA#12 - 5 Ways to Simplify Your Email
- TSA#13 - Just Clean up One Area
- TSA#14 - Do Too Much
- TSA#15 - Slow the F*#! Down Ben
- TSA#16 - Buy Experiences, Not Stuff
- TSA#17 - Keep in Contact
- TSA#18 - Be Nice
- TSA#19 - If you can’t get out of it, get into it
- TSA#20 - Should = Do It