Do something nice for someone this week without telling them about it. Don’t expect anything in return. Just do something nice and make someones world a little better.
This could be as simple as putting things away around the house, or fixing that broken item that’s been broken for a while.
Just quietly do something nice for someone around you when they are not looking.
Don’t say a word.
Just wait for them to notice and smile and feel good when they do.
Truly Simple Actions The goal of the TSA project is to improve your life and help make this world a better place, one simple action at a time. Take time this week to do this one simple thing. Previous TSA’s:
- TSA#1 - Help out a Stranger
- TSA#2 - Get organized part 1 – Clear your space to clear your head
- TSA#3 - Watch what you are watching
- TSA#4 - Count Yourself Blessed
- TSA#5 - Why Diet’s Don’t Work
- TSA#6 - Just a Little Bit
- TSA#7 - Just Wash the Dishes
- TSA#8 -Tell Someone You Love Them
- TSA#9 - You aren’t doing anything good, just everything awful.
- TSA#10 - Epic Fail